Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mmm.

I think this is starting to die...

anyways. TGX was fun till I left...
then the rest of this week has been shit. I don't feel like talking about it. Projects, shitty people I don't belong with... and they wonder why I always hide in a corner with my laptop >_>...

but whatever. germany's voice is hot, russia's voice is cute(though the fact that winter's a metal-ish song surprised me)...america and england cannot speak english...

and I"m really feeling bleah and not in the mood right now...  whatever...

cosplay plans:
tryin to psyco Joy into Ukraine, cos of her tracts of land (that could be more massive but still~)
Ukraine looks like a female non-threatening Russia. I used to think Ukraine was a guy. >_>;; how I could ever have missed those, I have absolutely no idea.
another reason why I'm psycoing joy into Ukraine is cos both their wigs are, like, identical. 8D (and since I need 2 of the same design to make one order.... *Rolls*)

yeah. speaking of wigs, ;A; I need France's. and the suppliers from HK are really slow *twitch*
 and I've got some wigs for sale (cos I can't afford to keep so many, even though they're lovely, if I"m not using them)... I'll take pics and post up in a seperate post...

*goes to do that instead of projects*

No comments:

Post a Comment