Saturday, May 8, 2010

Concerning yesterday

8DDDD; the SD13 body I ordered arrived yesterday <3 it's so much love, and SO WORTH IT. Faustie fills out his clothing well now <3
I still don't really like the hands so much, but they're not that bad and can be replaced ^^

the rest of the day was basically crap but whocares~


<333333333333333333<3<3<3


oh and.

ANIME KARAOKE
Anime Karaoke Competition

Due to very popular demand from our budding singers, the Anime Karaoke Competition is back!

Please email your name, contact number, song and sound track to karaoke@cosfest.com



I am. SO. tempted to join. ;A; but I don't know what I'll singggggggg. (and what day is this on anw damnit. =A= I need to know to choose my songgggg)...


I got cough medicine and lozenges today~  will spam them like crazy till I get well~

No comments:

Post a Comment