Tuesday, May 25, 2010

sooooooo

Wanna see how Yaoi looks dressed up?

8D HAH! "OMG, YAOI WUT!?!?!?!" ? XD~~~ since I'm trying to escape the reality of knowing I"ll fail for tomorrow's microecons test~

went out with Tobi on...sat? to buy art materials and shit~ We watched a movie. ahahaha. -> I'm now completetly 100% broke 8D fuck~<3

I alrealdy spent the 20(mom>_>;) bucks given to me this week on monday, cos my headphones died on me. TAT food at the library cafe is expensive luhhhhh *sob*

...
...
...


I really am gunna fail this one, ain't I? DDDD8


in other news: By some bizzare twist of fate, I've been pulled into doing L'République Française (the republic of france/bigbrofrance) for http://sgcafe.com/cosplay-grouping/72105-recruiting-team-love-not-war-p-shoot11-afa12.html ... I swore I'd never join a sgcafe group again, but... *shrug* haaa.


I also did a song cover of:

.w. it sucks, but Here~


oso (SO MANY THINGS TO SAY, WHEN I HAVE TO REVISE EH?)
this guy is up for sale. He's a DIM Elif, almost brand new.


Faceup(still incomplete) by me. I'd like at least 70 for him. He'll come with the back of his head, three pairs of eyes, and 2 wigs. >x<

I'm also thinking of selling his body with, but I'd like 370 for the entire doll. I'll body-blush the body if anyone's insterested. ;A;

No comments:

Post a Comment